[Dancer-users] Can't override appdir on import?

Gavin Carr gavin at openfusion.com.au
Thu May 13 20:53:47 CEST 2010

Messing around with my first dancer app, so I'm a newbie. I'm using a
non-standard layout (I want my dancer app in the 'bin' subdirectory,
as it's only a small part of a bigger picture), but I can't find a way
to override appdir at Dancer::import time?

I can set it post-import via 'set appdir => X', and that works for
most things, but it doesn't at least for logging, where logdir is set
from appdir at import time (to the default).

Is there a way of overriding this at import time? If not, should there
be? Is a DANCER_APPDIR environment variable an option?

Cheers,
Gavin