[Dancer-users] waltz of a typical dancer

sawyer x xsawyerx at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 08:30:19 CET 2010

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 9:09 AM, Alexis Sukrieh <sukria at sukria.net> wrote:

>  > - ask on IRC, and am directed to the dance deployment manual. See that
> > I require Plack.
> > - fire cpan, install Plack, and get caught in a dependency circle from
> hell...
> >   everyone and his moose is being installed. Installation fails.
>

> This is strange, Plack does not depend on Moose at all...
> http://deps.cpantesters.org/?module=Plack;perl=latest

If you could run it again I'd love to read the output, there might be a
small "bug" somewhere that requires Moose or a module that requires Moose
with no need. This should probably be solved so others that try to install
Plack don't get this error.

If you could run it as:
# cpan Plack 2>&1 | tee output.txt

And then send output.txt to me, or the mailing list.

Thank you, and enjoy your new dance moves! :)