[Dancer-users] Questions for Perl Survey

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 10:24:34 CET 2010

Hi,

I am preparing a survey of the Perl Ecosystem to be run in the
beginning of 2011.
The survey will build on the questions of the TPF survey from the
beginning of the
year but I'd like to extend it to understand more issues.

Specifically I'd like to figure out how many people are using web
development frameworks,
which ones they use and what they think about them?
So far I have one simple question:

What frameworks do you use for web application development?
Answers:
  - I don't develop web applications
  - plain old CGI
  - CGI::Applications / Titanium
  - Dancer
  - Mojolicious
  - Catalyst

I wonder what other values do you think I should add and what other
questions should I ask?

It would be especially interesting to try to figure out what people
outside of the Perl community
think about the various Perl frameworks compared to other frameworks
they might know
but I have no idea how to ask that.

Your input would be appreciated.

regards