[Dancer-users] Dancer with latest Plack and fcgid+apache2

sawyer x xsawyerx at gmail.com
Sat Dec 25 12:38:57 CET 2010

Without dwelling too much into it (Franck is our Plack expert :) - I can tel
you that what I do is set up an Alias.

I'm not sure if the documentation is reflecting the best practice on this,
but it's what I do and it's cleaner IMHO than using mod_rewrite.

On Fri, Dec 24, 2010 at 5:24 PM, ambs
<ambs+dancer at perl-hackers.net<ambs%2Bdancer at perl-hackers.net>