[Dancer-users] Reverse-proxy deployments

Flavio Poletti polettix at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 11:07:59 CET 2010

Wow! Maybe I was a bit too verbose, I'll try to condense in two simple
questions:

1. is it possible to set up uri_for to play well in a reverse-proxy
environment?
2. what is the best approach to handle static content in a reverse-proxy
environment, i.e. having the reverse-proxy handle it directly?

Hope to have more luck this time! :-)

Cheers,

   Flavio.