[Dancer-users] Invalid value for log config

sawyer x xsawyerx at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 10:30:13 CET 2010

*Top posted*

Generally, you're suggesting a good feature. Having build-time checks of
correct values/keys is important, but we still want to have users be able to
provide their own keys and values. This is what helps make Dancer MVC-ish,
because you can separate the view and model information in your
configuration using any number of plugins or even in-house code for it.

A possible solution would be to:
1. add a special key in the hash for user-defined information
2. allow the use to set their own keys/values in inner levels, thus never
breaking non-existing plugins/engines.

I would like to get more input on this from our architect, Sukria.