[Dancer-users] Template

sawyer x xsawyerx at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 09:47:21 CET 2010

On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 9:42 AM, Fayland Lam <fayland at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Why ->new it each time? :)

The new() method in Template::Tiny is for compatibility purposes with
Template::Toolkit only. It just provides 'TRIM' option, but that's it. If
you look at the source of the method, it's just a bless. Not a lot of point
in caching that.

Then again, why not? I'll fix that and upload a new version.

Thanks.