[Dancer-users] issue tracking - RT or github

David Precious davidp at preshweb.co.uk
Tue Aug 31 10:52:12 CEST 2010

On Sunday 29 August 2010 19:33:43 Naveed Massjouni wrote:
> The http://perldancer.org/contribute page says to report issues on
> rt.cpan.org.  The 'View/Report Bugs' link on
> http://search.cpan.org/~sukria/Dancer-1.1809 points to github.  So
> when should we submit tickets to rt.cpan.org versus github?

Good catch.

As Sawyer already said, Github's issue tracker is preferred; the site should
of course link there.

I've pushed a correction to my fork of the perldancer-website repo (commit
d2d0450), but I don't have access to apply or deploy it - sukria, can you take
care of that?

Cheers

Dave P

--
David Precious <davidp at preshweb.co.uk>
http://blog.preshweb.co.uk/    www.preshweb.co.uk/twitter

  "Programming is like sex. One mistake and you have to support
  it for the rest of your life". (Michael Sinz)