[Dancer-users] deployment and performance

Maurice Mengel mauricemengel at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 05:09:58 CEST 2010

It's about 10 MB or about 6000 records all in one file. It shouldn't
be so slow. I am using HTTP::OAI which works quite ok, but is slow
apparently. I just don't understand why exactly. It seems to be using
LibXML. I will handle the data differently to speed things up.Thanks
for the answer anyways. I was thinking in the same direction.