[Dancer-users] Dancer::Session::SQLite

P Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 19:15:35 CEST 2010

On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 11:52 AM, P Kishor <punk.kish at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 1:33 AM, Alexis Sukrieh <sukria at sukria.net> wrote:
>> When you're happy with it, I suggest you create a real CPAN distribution
>> (with Module::Starter). I'm sure other Dancer users could find
>> Dancer::Session::SQLite interesting.
>
> Wheeeeee! I created my first Perl module... it bodes well for Dancer
> that my first module was something that enables happy dancing!
>
> I have never done this... so, please let awkwardly ask... Now, how on
> earth do I release this?

So, the PAUSE server is broken. I get a 500 error everytime I try to
register myself. I have sent an email to the admin, but in the
meantime, I have

http://github.com/punkish/Dancer--Session--SQLite

woohoo!

Please let me know how to make this better.

--
Puneet Kishor http://www.punkish.org
Carbon Model http://carbonmodel.org