[Dancer-users] timeout

Maurice Mengel mauricemengel at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 18:06:46 CEST 2010

it seems that my timeout comes from the client. Apparently, I am using
LWP::UserAgent with default value of 180 seconds in one of the
situations. In the other situation I am using the browser. Just for
debugging purposes: Is it possible that the browser answers after 30
min or so? On the web I would never wait so long, but this is on
localhost so I don't see what should interfere with it. Right?

thanks