[Dancer-users] catching routes with r('.*')

Alexis Sukrieh sukria at sukria.net
Mon Aug 16 08:01:36 CEST 2010

On 15/08/2010 18:06, P Kishor wrote:
> So, the only way I am able to get Dancer 1.1805 deploy under Apache2
> CGI is by using
>
> get r('.*') =>  sub {}
>
> Unfortunately, I can't seem to figure out how to use the captured
> route value. `splat` doesn't seem to do the trick. For example

Hi,

As you may know, Dancer's core has been heavily rewritten recently and
we plan to release very soon a new CPAN version based on this rewrite.

You can already give this version a try by installing the new developer
release: 1.1806_02 which was uploaded to CPAN a couple of days ago.

Chances are that the bug you're facing is already solved. If not, it's
better to report your problem against that version as we spend all our
time on testing and fixing this branch.

The current master branch (which is the one of 1.1805 on CPAN) will soon
be obsolete.

If you can test that new version and give us some feedback, that would
be helpful.

Thanks.

Regards,

	Alexis.