[Dancer-users] deploying via Apache

Olaf Alders olaf at wundersolutions.com
Mon Aug 2 22:59:26 CEST 2010

>>> There is a bug in the last Dancer version on CPAN: in the app.psgi file, you
>>> need to add a "use lib 'lib'" before the load_app instruction.
>>> Let us know if this works for you.
>>
>> Nope, it doesn't. First, I have to "use lib '/full/path/to/lib'" By
>> using the full path, at least, lib is recognized, and Dancer is
>> actually invoked.

Rather than hard coding the full path to lib, why not try:

use Find::Lib  '../lib';

I've got that in my public/dispatch.cgi as I was running into a similar issue.  I realize this isn't really the issue you're up against, but with Find::Lib you can generally avoid hard coding the full path to your libs.

Olaf
--
Olaf Alders
olaf at wundersolutions.com

http://www.wundersolutions.com
http://twitter.com/wundercounter

866 503 2204 (Toll free - North America)
416 944 8306 (direct)